Date: 3/20/17 6:51 am
From: Scott Creamer <sdc140...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Thank you Dylan Jackson
I wanted to thank Dylan Jackson for all his work finding the GGOW, posting
it's location and giving practical advice about where to park and a lay of
the land. I was able to find the the only GGOW in NH easily based largely
on his many updates over the past few weeks on this site. Think about how
big New Hampshire is and how small one bird is and it is really quite
remarkable it was found day after day. Thank you very much your effort and
passion are appreciated.

-Scott