Date: 3/19/17 5:29 pm
From: Vjera Thompson <nemesisquail...>
Subject: [obol] Eugene eagles
OBOLers,

I walked over to the EWEB wetlands (in Eugene near Beltline and Roosevelt) this afternoon (3/19). There were a couple Rufous Hummingbirds taking advantage of the flowering pink bushes. There were also 35-40 Dunlin on a log in the northwest ponds.

On the walk heading back, I had an adult Bald Eagle gliding high overhead heading north. A few minutes later another appeared out of the south, and glided over. I started searching the sky after that and soon saw two more together, and than another by itself. All were adults except for one, and all were gliding or soaring north.

Vjera Thompson
Eugene, OR
<nemesisquail...>
or <vireogirl...>

This message sent from my mobile device.

Join us on Facebook!