Date: 3/19/17 4:31 pm
From: Jonathan Clark <falloutbird1...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Snyder Road
labirders,

I made a run out to one of my favorite local places to bird -- Snyder
Road, a few miles west of Jena in La Salle Parish. Was hoping for some FOS.
Got White-eyed Vireo, Black-and-White Warbler, and Green Heron. Woods
starting to look and feel spring-y; can't wait for the rest of the warblers
to get there (traditionally a great place for Swainson's, Worm-eating,
B-&-W, Hooded, Kentucky...).
today's list: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35289234
When I got home to Jena I had another White-eyed Vireo, and I swear I
heard a Worm-eating Warbler a few times from neighboring property (thick
undergrowth of disturbed patch of oak-gum-hickory-pine woods). But I'm
cautious -- it's a little early, right?

Happy Birding;
Jonathan Clark

Join us on Facebook!