Date: 3/19/17 1:22 pm
From: Glenn <000001214b3fcb01-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Of yard birds and Roundup
My bird feeder is in the middle of my back yard.  Lots and lots of sunflower seeds have fallen to the ground.  Now I have a bunch of sunflowers growing in my yard.  If I spray Roundup on all the plants, will it hurt the birds?  There are a lot of uneaten sunflower seeds that have fallen on the ground and the Roundup will get on them too.  And, while I am at it, about once a month we have Top Notch Turf come by and they spray my yard to fertilize the good grass and kill all the weeds.  I'm sure that gets all under the bird feeders too.  Am I endangering my yard birds?

Glenn WyattCabot

Join us on Facebook!