Date: 3/19/17 10:53 am
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Yard birds, Camden-3.19.17
In addition to the incessantly singing titmice, this morning a Red-bellied
Woodpecker and a Carolina Wren visited our yard, and a vulture flew over.
Made us feel like we were a little farther south than we really are,
despite the continuing blanket of snow. The birds and another "bluebird
day" make it a little more believable that tomorrow is the first day of
Spring.

​Happy Spring, all!
Kristen​

--
Kristen Lindquist

website: www.kristenlindquist.com
haiku blog: klindquist.blogspot.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama