Date: 3/19/17 10:33 am
From: Daniel Estabrooks <000000078b08fc2d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Marshall Hampton Reserve, 3/18
I unexpectedly found myself with a couple hours to kill yesterday afternoon, so I ran out to Marshall Hampton Reserve, west of Winter Haven. I intended to walk some of the new Panther Point Trail, but the lake near the reserve entrance was so full of birds, I never made it that far.
Anyway, I didn't see anything particularly noteworthy, but almost 40 species in less than a mile is pretty cool regardless. I've always felt like Marshall Hampton was an underrated birding spot, but the new trail is finally starting to bring it some attention.
Full eBird list below:
Marshall Hampton Reserve, Polk, Florida, US
Mar 18, 2017 12:20 PM - 2:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.8 mile(s)
39 species