Date: 3/19/17 7:50 am
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Dipper question
I've had a similar experience with a Dipper at Hebo Lake. I was amazed.
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 6:43 PM
From: "George Neavoll" <gneavoll...>
To: obol <obol...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Dipper questionThis was on Upper Nestucca CBC of
Dec. 14, 2015. Begin forwarded message:

From: George Neavoll <gneavoll...>Subject: Fwd: [obol]
Dipper questionDate: March 18, 2017 6:40:04 PM PDTTo: obol <obol...>
I remember the incident well. From my notes: A highlight of
sightings on Bible Creek Ranch is "American Dipper, swimming like
a duck in woodland pond, later flying to pond's outlet and diving,
Dipper-like, into rushing water." George NeavollS.W. Portland

POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!