Date: 3/19/17 6:54 am
From: Charlie Nims <charlie.nims...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Black Vulture in Intervale
This morning Sheila McCarthy and I were finally able to get on the Black Vulture at the Dunkin Donuts in Intervale\Glen along Rte. 16\302.

Yesterday, Jeanne-Marie Maher tipped me off but I dipped. Anne Pillion, who has an acquaintance who also saw the bird, was told by the employees at the Dunkin Donuts that the bird has been hanging around there since last Wednesday. The bird has been frequenting the Dunkin Donuts dumpster and roof as well as the roof and dumpster at the Wooden Soldier outlet across the street where Joe Scott had it around 9:30 a.m.

I have posted pictures on eBird. The bird is very co-operative when it is on the dumpster . . . so much for a natural setting ;>)

Charlie Nims
Bartlett, NH