Date: 3/19/17 1:48 am
From: Jason Verdier <0000001361c1d04c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Adams County Feeder birds
Good morning all,
Still have some rare stragglers sticking around at my feeders since the snow storm. The Fox Sparrow is still here (although he showed up before the storm). He has been here since last Sunday. He pretty much stays at the same spot to eat each day, and he doesn't leave often. Hope he sticks around a bit. I also have an American Tree Sparrow, and 3 Red Winged Blackbirds, both of which I usually only see at the feeders after snow. All the regulars are here as well.

Mourning Doves, Goldfinch, House Finch, House Sparrows, Chickadees, Titmouse, Common Grackles, Brown Headed Cowbirds, Starlings (eating all the suet as usual), Northern Flickers, Downy WP, White Throated Sparrows, Song Sparrows, Juncos, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Northern Mockingbird, Robins, American Crows, and my pair of Carolina Wrens. Haven't went to the lake this weekend yet, may try today. Last Sunday only had some Tundra Swans and Ring-Billed gulls, did not see one duck last weekend.

Take care all,
Jason Verdier
Lake Meade / Adams County

Join us on Facebook!