Date: 3/18/17 9:39 pm
From: ALAN MART <a.mart67...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] All Things Birds: Spruce Run and Round Valley Reservoirs
Despite reduced access within the parks due to this week's storm and the less than ideal weather today, the reservoirs still provided us with 59 species this morning. Highlights included: 17 waterfowl species, 5 gull species (including an Iceland and good numbers of Lesser black-backs), and a few Tree swallow which recently arrived (FOYs for me). Once again this confirms that there is no such thing as a bad day of birding. Special thanks to Hank Burk for his assistance and I hope to see you on my April 15, Hidden Waters of Hunterdon walk.

Alan Mart (High Bridge)

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi