Date: 3/18/17 9:05 pm
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Re: GGOW
The GGOW was only on private property today. For the last few weeks it has been in the fields surrounding the Airport in Newport. It is moving northward.

I am very unhappy at the reports I have heard from today. I know people came from all over from as far away as Ohio. Not everyone there is on the NH Birds list serve and did not receive Dylan Jackson’s email sent out last night.
That said, people should know better than to trespass on private land.

As for tomorrow, I can only assume more of the same. It is unfortunate that people can’t follow the ABA Code of Ethics… not to mention pure common sense.

If you do go, assuming it is in the same field as today, it will be visible from the road when hunting with the naked eye, giving great looks thru bins.
Just be safe when on this road as it is very busy.

David Lipsy
Eagle Eye Photography
Eagle Eye Sports Photography
Nature & Sports Photographic Services
Concord, NH

Email: <dlipsy...> <mailto:<dlipsy...>Website: http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/ <http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/>
Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/>

Portfolio - ViewBug - A Selection of my Best Work:
http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy <http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy>

Select Prints are available thru Fine Arts America:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/david-lipsy/shop?page=1 <http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/david-lipsy/shop?page=1>