Date: 3/18/17 6:07 pm
From: Teresa Mathews <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: woodcocks dancing inthe streets
of Thornton Ferry Road in Hot Springs there is woods on the left about 2.5
miles from the Harps at the jct of 227 and 270. In the early dusk before
dawn all this week been woodcocks. This morning it was a pair doing their
mating dance right there to the side as my headlights reflected off of
their merry little dance. Sort of amusing to see right close home on a
dusky street before dawn as I go to work. where they should be but I
haven't seen any yet along that drive into the state park. Teresa In Hot
Springs, AR

--
We Must let go of the life we planned . So to accept the one that is
waiting for us. Bad or Good Life is under the bridge flowing down the river

Join us on Facebook!