Date: 3/18/17 4:31 pm
From: Andy Martin <apmartin2...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Great egret, Lake Kittamaqundi (and county FOY osprey yesterday)
Today around 3 pm in NW Mont Co at White's Ferry along Potomac River had my FOS county Great Egret flyby heading down river. 'Scoping from White's Ferry boat ramp few minutes later, relocated Great Egret among 15 or so Great Blue Heron's on nests in rookery that's down river on north tip of Harrison Island (or maybe its on the small unnamed island just upstream of Harrison Is.).

Andy Martin
Gaithersburg