Date: 3/18/17 3:26 pm
From: Jim Sparrell <jimsparrell...>
Subject: [NHBirds] RE: Dickcissel South Mill Pond
Most days our feeder is swarming with house sparrows. I feed them
reluctantly and have on many occasions said, "The least you could do is
bring us a dickcissel." So, after many years, today they finally did. It
was in the yard all day (7:30 AM to 6:15 PM), coming to the feeders and
perching up in the bushes and is still being seen now.
https://flic.kr/p/T4G2p2

Jim Sparrell
Katie Towler
Portsmouth, NH