Date: 3/18/17 2:36 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] REVISIT Albino/Leucistic Duck, Nacote Creek in Port Republic
After getting my bird brain a full tank of about 200 or more Scaups (mostly observed from back bays of Barnegat Light and heading south towards Brig), I stopped by Port Republic again to look for that odd duck. It was no where to be found.

The day this duck was found and photoed, I had my chance to reposition my truck away from the sun I could cop better photos. But I refused. Reason ?

In my case who have no clue how to spell camera lens, exposure, or SLR, most often I just click away on the birds and hope for the best that some of my photos would be adequate enough for ID purpose, that is all.

Most of the scaups were at great distance but that kind of view is sometimes what I preferred in terms of ID study.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>