Date: 3/18/17 9:17 am
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Eastern Phoebe, York County
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } This morning at Long Level, I saw an Eastern Phoebe perched on a bottle, on the cap next to the river. It flew to a picnic table, and I saw it wag its tail.On the river, which is in Lancaster County I believe, were all 3 species of expected mergansers. A group of 9 Red-breasted Mergansers, males displaying to 2 or 3 females, were quite a sight with short rushes, neck and head stretches, head tucks, etc.Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!