Date: 3/18/17 7:24 am
From: Warbling Vireo <0000001d24760ffa-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Northern Saw-whet
I walked out of the Conference Center at Lake DeGray State Park last night at 10:00pm, and immediately heard loud and clear a repetitive call. My first thought was, "No, it can't be." I quickly opened Cornell Labs vocalization while it persisted. When it paused, I turned on by he playback, and it answered! Went back into the lodge, got a friend, and, of course, met with silence back in the parking lot. Onc again, it answered the door playback!

Northern Saw-whet at Lake DeGray State Park Lodge. I'd love for someone else to come check it out!

D. DeLynn Hearn
317 West K Ave.
N. Little Rock, AR 72116
(501)472-8769