Date: 3/17/17 9:01 pm
From: Dottie Boyles <DBoyles...>
Subject: Purple Martin's in El Dorado.
We saw some Purple Martin's in El Dorado this afternoon. They were in the top part of the Purple Martin house and House Sparrows in the bottom half.

Also there were lots of Pine Warblers singing in the trees at Moro Bay State Park. Chipping Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos too.

At the South Arkansas Arboretum a mocking bird did a perfect Brown-headed Nuthatch immatation and almost fooled me, until it switched tunes. It must hear the nuthatches a lot as it repeated the song several times during the serenade

Dottie
Little Rock

Join us on Facebook!