Date: 3/17/17 7:07 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New GGOW Location
As Susan and David posted earlier, they were able to relocate Newport's GREAT GRAY OWL after a whole day of fruitless efforts by a lot of people. After finding it they got a hold of me and I flew from home to see the location. As they said it was a short distance north of the airport along Route 10. I'm writing this post to reiterate that the bird was seen from the road on private property. If it continues in the spot tomorrow please consider following conditions.

It's on PRIVATE PROPERTY! We as birders and photographers have to respect this no matter how tempting it may be to approach more closely. That being said, even if you see someone in the field DONT assume they had permission to be there. There's always one bad apple in the bunch and that could cause a big problem if people aren't allowed on the land.

If it continues tomorrow in this spot there is next to no parking besides the shoulder of the road. Make sure you pull over as far as possible and try not to prolong your visit as parking on such a busy road will surely attract the attention of the local police.

I'll be checking the spot out tomorrow morning and will try to get out a positive or negative report as soon as possible. In the mean time, PLEASE respect any private property accordingly.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone