Date: 3/17/17 4:55 pm
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Arthur Pack Park,NW Tucson, Zone-tailed Hawk, Turkey Vulture,
A shadow crossed me as I walked the dogs, otherwise I would have missed an adult Zone-tailed Hawk soaring not far overhead. Dihedral wing position, the rather long, narrow wings and yellow at the base of the beak. Got one flash of tail bands.

Minutes later a Turkey Vulture landed across the 9th hole pond from my position at the trail parking.

A hen Canvasback and a few Ring-necked Ducks continue. I’m pretty sure that I re-found the “Mexican” Mallard that was around in Dec-Jan.
Hit 85 on a Ruddy Duck count.
No Eared Grebes today.
One Sora piped from the reeds.

John R Williams