Date: 3/17/17 3:11 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Camden county notes
Been slow here. And I faded checking the Delaware River in those days
with strong nw winds! March is an iffy month. What to do? Marilyn and I
did well finding a huge Horned Lark flock along Ehrke Rd. That whole
ares is good. But nothing different in with the larks. This was Wed.
A week or so ago, I had Shovelers at Farnham Park in Camden. Thats
proving to be a good area! I am hoping some shorebird variety at low
and medium tide. I have a couple other areas in mind for shorebirds also.
The tuckahoe turf farm being one.

I was hoping for a Purple Finch during this last storm! I was intently
watching my feeders! No luck.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini