Date: 3/17/17 1:53 pm
From: Jim Flowers <artsnimages...>
Subject: Re: Savannah Sparrows - Long Arm Reservoir Grasslands - York County
I noticed them on the way to the bank this morning. "I live close to
there".. Our little grasslands also host a decent number of Grasshopper
sparrows at times as well along with the usual suspects along with the
Eastern Meadowlark..Once in a while there are some interesting ducks on the
lake too!.

--
*Jim Flowers*
Arts N Images <http://artsnimages.com/>