Date: 3/17/17 12:23 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fox Sparrow: North Lake, Hamden
Finally got our Fox Sparrow today below the feeders, 3/17/17, after so many CT reports (even my cousin in Westchester asked if she might have seen one). North Lake Dr., Hamden

Also id'ed a birder checking out our feeders, from RWA land (not supposed to be there -- but the fence to the Hamden Land Trust needs repair). Not sure what he's been looking up in his Sibley's -- usual suspects here. His feet must be getting cold by now.

Arthur Shippee