Date: 3/17/17 11:50 am
From: newtja84 <newtja84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Cinnamon Teal Rutland, Humboldt County
I checked the gravel pit at 1PM this afternoon, the group of teal were
gone, which means they are out in the wind somewhere. They may return as
well, there's lots of little pits around that are now partially open, and
of course the river is open. I didn't swing past Ottosen Potholes because
my poor car may not achieve entrance or escape velocities. I may check
accessibility tomorrow, but with how up and down the access road is, I
could definitely see it being drifted in the lows and resiliently high.

I happened to pick up some Pintails and Buffleheads and a couple geese
species on some of the other secret lost places in the county.

Jacob Newton
Ottosen, Iowa.