Date: 3/17/17 11:04 am
From: Pamela Holden via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bluebird Heaven, Colchester Yard
We've been enjoying many bluebirds here for the last few weeks. In the past
we've had them here and there, but never so many (as many as 10 at a time),
or for as long. They're real beauties. They have been enjoying our
sunflower hearts (something I never saw them go for) and our heated birdbath
for drinking and bathing. Such a pleasure! Does anyone else have a larger
number of them this season?

Pam Holden

Colchester, CT