Date: 3/17/17 7:52 am
From: Joan Cwi <jafjsc...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Nesting crows
I have a pair of crows building a next in the evergreen tree across my driveway. I see them off and on all day bringing in nesting materials. They complain whenever I spend too much time getting into my car—time spent usually observing them!

Question—will having crows around stop other birds from nesting nearby? It’s great observing them, but I hope it isn’t to the detriment of seeing other nesters later...

Joan Cwi
Baltimore