Date: 3/17/17 6:17 am
From: <mvjohnski...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: MASS Audubon member
Former Bay Stater from Worcester transplanted in Colorado many years ago.
Last year in mid April we had one of our biggest snows of the season in So
Colorado. As Joe suggested, layers are essential including a good winter
coat. Don't overlook a good pair of warm boots as well. Better to have them
than not. Have a great time!