Date: 3/17/17 6:12 am
From: <mvjohnski...>
Subject: [cobirds] Crane Exodus
A quick trip to the Monte Refuge showed numbers way down from the previous
week. During the entire past week we have had favorable weather for
migration and birds have been leaving by the hundreds. My home is in the
area where they spiral upward until they are WAY up there and then they
catch a tail or side wind and are gone until next fall. Cackling Geese
seemed to have vanished overnight. Migration waits for no one....on
to passerines...

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO