Date: 3/16/17 8:04 pm
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] El Rio open space, Marana, I-10 exit 244 Twin Peaks Road
At Twin Peaks Road about 6PM there was a swarm of Cliff Swallows (FOY for me) that I estimated at 150-200 birds… could have been more.

A lazy walk by the Coachline Rd pit yielded the following. Ducks were vocal but many were hidden in the Tamarisks. Watched a Cooper’s Hawk interact with the Harris’s Hawk. Not sure who wins that fight if they go at it. Water level is holding between 4 and 5 feet on the east end depth gauge.

El Rio Open Space Preserve (Coachline Gravel Pit), Pima, Arizona, US
Mar 16, 2017 4:50 PM - 6:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.75 mile(s)
Comments: High 80's, calm.