Date: 3/16/17 7:05 pm
From: Scott Puchalski <obsidianblur...>
Subject: [wisb] Help Needed
All,
I am looking for someone who could lead a Field trip for the Desoto Bird
City Program. Desoto is south of La Crosse on the Mississippi River. The
program coordinator had a guide for this event but unfortunately they are
now unable to lead this trip. I have all our local field trip leaders
committed to the La Crosse Intentional Bird Day Celebration on the day that
is required.
The date is May 6th at 10 am.
If you can let me know if your interested I can get you connected with the
coordinator.
Thanks,
Scott Puchalski
La Crosse