Date: 3/16/17 5:27 pm
From: Kevindoyle01--- via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Off topic
Since most birders and photographers are nature people seeing Kent Falls and the Great Falls in Falls Village after 2 plus feet of snow frozen was a mystical and magical experience. As I was the first person to blaze a trail. Snow shoes would have helped emenseley. I could only reach the bottom falls yesterday, today I made it to the top. The change from one day to the next was something I didn't expect. Get there before the weather messes up the virgin snow and drifts covering the falls. The ice formations and colors are only those that nature can provide both with cold and moving water. It's still worth a trip.

Kevin Doyle
New Milford
<Kevindoyle01...>

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​