Date: 3/16/17 3:04 pm
From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Peveto Woods Today // 3/15/17
I missed Yellow-crowned Night-Heron and White-crowned Sparrow yesterday. Birds I saw not noted by the Amunys were Tree Swallow, White-eyed Vireo, Blue-headed Vireo, Orange-crowned Warbler, Northern Flicker, Blue Jay, Barn Swallow, Northern Mockingbird, Brown Thrasher, Common Grackle, and Red-winged Blackbird.

Jay Huner