Date: 3/16/17 1:37 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Rusty Blackbirds/Portland
3/7/17 Saw 2 Rusty Blackbirds in our front yard pecking in the grass and tossing leaves around.3/13/17  Again had 2 Rusty Blackbirds, this time in my feeding area.
3/14/17  Birds scattered from my feeding area as an adult Cooper's Hawk flew through the yard and into our rhododendron bush.  The hawk caught a small bird and consumed it on the ground behind the bush.
3/15/17  From kitchen window saw 1 Adult Bald Eagle fly over and then noticed an American Kestrel atop a utility pole across from our driveway.  The kestrel was consuming a small rodent. Carol Hardenburg Portland, NY Chautauqua County
<cjhardenburg...>