Date: 3/16/17 1:22 pm
From: Marilyn Moses <marilynmoses...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: MASS Audubon member
Hi Mary,

I'm a MA Audubon member living in Colorado near Boulder; I travel to
CapeCod most Septembers.

Prepare for anything! This week we are having temps in the 60's and 70's.
That could be true when you are here, or we could have a foot of snow. I
suggest looking at the weather forecast prior to coming for the period
during which you will be here and plan accordingly..

Enjoy your trip,

Marilyn