Date: 3/16/17 11:33 am
From: Rick Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] IMPORTANT!! Natural Resources & Outdoor Recreation Trust Fund (NOT a sighting)
So glad this is in to the legislature. They had 12 Gop legislators sign on as. Cosponsors. My only fear is by being tax neutral it means we are taking our water $$ out of some other program. Some other program which is already strapped for funds

Have heard a bill number yer

Rick Hollis. rural North Liberty IA