Date: 3/16/17 11:07 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fox Sparrow, Red Breasted NH, Killdeer & Am. Robins Schuylkill Co.
Two Fox Sparrows were at the feeders yesterday; however, no sign of any today.
The Red Breasted Nuthatch was at the feeders this morning.
Encountered many Killdeer, Juncos and other birds (to flighty to tell just what species, mostly sparrows) foraging along Sweet Arrow Lake Rd. between Friedensburg and Pine Grove. After loading up on suet and bird seed, we drove home via Mountain Road where we saw a huge flock of American Robins along the road and in the tree-lined field, near Roedersville Gun Club.
Mtn. Road turns into Panther Valley Rd. where we saw more Killdeer on the roadway.
Good birding,Ann M. LiebnerWayne Twp. Schuylkill Co.

Join us on Facebook!