Date: 3/16/17 10:31 am
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: Re: Birds and Spiders - Spiders eat astronomical numbers of Insects - A Note
Thanks for your insight. Research has shown that 40% of the population has a utilitarian attitude toward wildlife and natural resources and only 13% have an ecologistic attitude toward wildlife. Very few are willing to give up progress motivated by greed to support a healthy system and our natural resources.

Jerry W. Davis
Hot Springs, AR