Date: 3/16/17 8:22 am
From: Comins, Patrick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fox Sparrow, Snow Buntings, Scaup at Stratford Point
A magnificent day here at Stratford Point. There has been a Fox Sparrow hanging around the water garden since yesterday. Not that rare overall, but a very hard bird to get here for some reason. I believe this is one of less than a handful of records here.

There are also about 40 Snow Buntings still around, about 30 American Tree Sparrows around the water garden and a flock of around 2,000 Scaup is moving about (presumably 99%+ Greater Scaup).

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115 http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/