Date: 3/16/17 7:42 am
From: 'Mark Peterson' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Kit Carson county --- Mountain Plovers, 3/15/17
COBirders,
Yesterday I had 4 MOUNTAIN PLOVERs fly by me and make their way out into an ag field where they proceeded to disappear.  This was just south of Flagler.  Other birds of note that are starting to show up are both MCCOWN'S and CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPURs with LAPLAND being very hard to find now.

Good birding,-----Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs