Date: 3/16/17 6:39 am
From: pepherup--- via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Invasion Of The Foxes

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I looked out the window to see if the 2 fox sparrows, who have been here for weeks, were still here and instead of the two, I counted 5. I guess the word is out in the bird world, stop by Concord for breakfast, lots of seeds under the bushes there.
Of course, this also invites the early morning hoard of grackles, cowbirds and red winged blackbirds but they mostly empty the three sunflower feeders.
The cold weather has all the bluebirds visiting their feeder in the field as the insect hatch that occurred during the warm weather have disappeared.
Spring is on the way, no matter what.

Peggy Lyons
Concord
Campbell County