Date: 3/16/17 5:25 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Painted Bunting in Harford
On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 10:09:48 PM UTC-4, Josh Emm wrote:
> All,
> There's currently an adult male Painted Bunting coming to a feeder in Aberdeen, MD. The presence of this bird was originally slow release because of the super limited parking situation and the homeowner's uncertainty as to how many people would come see it. But because a certain (no names here) "birder" (term used lightly) decided to take it upon them self to put it all over Facebook, I figure now is as good a time as any to open it up to the whole list serv. If you're interested, please shoot me an email apistopanchax AT gmail.com
> Good birding
> Josh Emm
> HdG, MD
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I'd like to echo what Jim Speicher said, paragraph for paragraph. I couldn't have said it better myself. Sounds like Josh made the best of the situation, balancing concern for the bird, the hosts and the neighborhood, with birders desire. Thanks Josh for your efforts!
And also like Jim, I wont be racing up to see this beauty, but if one shows up in my yard, I'll know who to call to handle logistics!

Rick Sussman
Woodbine,MD