Date: 3/15/17 6:19 pm
From: Derek Hill <derekthehill...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Grandview Cemetery in Fort Collins (Larimer) on 15March2017
eBird should probably not reject your Turkey Vulture sighting. I was
standing in the yard in Fort Collins approximately 5:17pm on Thursday 9
March 2017 when a big dark teetering bird cruising at quite low altitude
caught my eye. It was my FOS TV and I was a bit surprised to see this bird
so early. I wasn't sure if it was early or 'on time,' as I'm used to seeing
them year round back home. I bet our birds, Dave, claimed the primo roost
spots in FOCO. Early bird gets the worm(shaped roosting limb).

Don't forget to check battery level and presence of memory card before
birding! I'm sure your MAWR photos would've been great. One day, maybe
photos will instantly be lifted to cloud storage as they're taken.

Good birding and happy springtime,

Derek Hill
Fort Collins
<kinglet32...>