Date: 3/15/17 3:13 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [corvallis-birding] The phoebe at Philomath Sewage Ponds (PPP)
I have had to do a double take at times when looking at a Say's Phoebe. If the light is poor and if it is wet, and if you are looking at the backside, you may not see it is brown and be tempted to call it an eastern. A good learning moment. I was headed there til Doug's post. Instead ended up driving around. There were 300+ gulls at north end of Livermore among which were 17 ring-billeds, the most I have seen at one time in the county. Well, the weatherman is promising good weather tomorrow:)

Bill Tice