Date: 3/15/17 1:13 pm
From: Fred Brown <freddybrown123...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Thank you to all who came to see the Painted bunting in Aberdeen MD.
We would like to thank all of the birders we had the pleasure of meeting. Everyone that came to see the bird was very respectful and kind. This whole experience has really interested me in birding, especially the drive and devotion I saw in you all. I want to thank Josh Emm for doing such a great job managing all of this and answering our hundreds of questions. You did a great job getting the word out to as many birders as you could while respecting our initial concern for parking and we appreciate it. We would also like to thank you for going out of your way to stop over and make sure everything was going well in the beginning. I'm sorry for the confusion caused on our part and apologize to any who were caught up in it, as this was OUR fault none of your's. I want to apologize to those who were among the last to find out about the bird as we have limited parking and initially asked the info to be released slowly among the birding community, as we didn't know what to expect from it all, but after becoming more comfortable we decided to make it more public. If you haven't gotten to see the bird and are interested You can either contact Josh or call my cell phone 443-752-7376 (my name is Fred). I also want to thank Jane kostanko for all her help, and David Fleischman for helping spread the word and all of the wonderful pictures and bird food. Thank you guys and once again I am sorry for the confusion I caused. You all were a huge help and we look forward to more visitors.

Thank you all.

From: Charlotte, Mike, and Fred.