Date: 3/15/17 12:25 pm
From: Frank Marenghi <frank_marenghi...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Fox Sparrow at feeder

My fiance and I had FIVE Fox Sparrows in the yard of our new home in Shady Side (A. A. Co.) this morning. I think that's the most I've ever seen at a feeder at once. Yesterday and the day before I had a good candidate "Pink-sided" Junco here too; have photo and video to review.

Also of note locally was a big flock of American Pipits working the outfield grass at a small local park. There were at least 80 birds foraging with 14 Killdeer and a couple dozen Robins.

Birds are definitely moving despite the freezing temps and high winds.

Cheers,

Frank Marenghi
Shady Side, MD