Date: 3/15/17 11:26 am
From: s byrd <mybyrdz5...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fox Sparrow Balto Highlands yard
Excited to get my first ever yard Fox Sparrow last evening in my Southwest Baltimore yard . Had to feed the birds up close to the house since it was too wet for me to walk thru the yard . So I was able to get some photos too. He joined in with the Juncos , Cardinals , White throated sparrows , Chickadees , Titmouse , Mourning doves,House finch, wb nuthatch , Rb woodpecker , downy wp , Song sparrow and house sparrows .

Saundra Byrd
south Baltimore