Date: 3/15/17 10:42 am
From: Paul Wells <pfwells51...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Tufted Titmice in Maine
As my wife and I were shoveling the 18" of snow that fell yesterday in
Kennebunk from the front walk and the paths to our bird feeders we were
serenaded by numerous Tufted Titmice singing away in the woods. This gives
me an excuse to share my recent blog post about Titmice, a bird that is now
among The Regulars in many parts of Maine, but is a relative newcomer:

http://northbynortheastblog.blogspot.com/

Comments welcome.