Date: 3/15/17 8:53 am
From: Barbara Sollers <dbsollers61...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] slow release, my 2 cents
I agree with Rick's comments completely! Especially with his final sentence. In general I find the Maryland birding community to be extremely helpful in sharing information. I have ALWAYS gotten an immediate reply either in person or through email when I have asked a question.

That being said, I find it interesting that the "elite" members of the MD birding community always get early access to rarity species while those of us who are not among the upper echelon of birders have to wait significantly longer for announcements. I would match my birding ethics with anyone else in the state! This does cause a bit of frustration at times.

Just my thoughts!

Good Birding,

Duvall Sollers
Hereford, MD