Date: 3/15/17 7:55 am
From: Joyce Stefancic <joycestefancic...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Ducks
Hi BirdBrains,

I am wondering if anyone knows why the Tierra Verde pond on the way to Ft. De Soto has had no ducks this year.  Usually that pond is loaded with wintering diving ducks like Redheads.  Also, the duck population at Merritt Island has been sub-par this winter.  Anyone understand this phenomenon?  Or have I not gotten there at the right time?

Thanks for the input,
Joyce Stefancic
Clermont, Fl.

please visit us on the web at: