Date: 3/14/17 9:09 pm
From: '<bissbirds...>' <bissbirds...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Sandhill Cranes and Rusty Blackbirds Lake County
We had Sandhill Cranes and Rusty Blackbirds at our feeders today. Nothing would come to the feeders while the Cranes were there. Last year one of these Cranes killed and ate a vole here, so I think they might also kill birds...but I'm glad I didn't witness that event. Here are a couple photos I put on ebird. http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35185407 My daughter took some blackbird photos yesterdayhttp://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35185230 I have seen Rusty Blackbirds in our yard before, but I don't remember them ever coming to the feeders before. Richard BissLake Villa Lake County

Join us on Facebook!